Join A Winning Team At Jenkins Chevrolet Of Venice
If you are interested in one of the positions below, please fill out the very short form at the bottom of the page. Once submitted, the appropriate hiring manager will reach out to you with more information. Filling out the form is not a requirement for employment. You may also apply directly at the dealership. Jenkins Chevrolet of Venice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SALES DEPARTMENT JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Understand cars by studying their features and capabilities, as well as comparing competitive models.
- Develop buyers by keeping good rapport with previous and new customers; suggesting trade-ins; respond to inquiries; recommend sales campaigns and promotions
- Qualify buyers by understanding their interests and requirements; matching requirements to models
- Close sales by overcoming objections; complete sales or purchase contracts; explain provisions; offer services, warranties and financing; deliver automobile with knowledge
- Update own job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending seminars and reading professional content
- Perform walk-around with new and old customer and demonstrate features of specific vehicles
- Effectively close sales
- Ensure that customers understand the vehicles operating features, paperwork and warranty
- Establish and maintain follow-up system
- Report to sales manager regarding reviews, analyses, objectives, and activities
- Participate in sales meetings and training provided by the dealership and manufacturers
- Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to promote sales
INTERNET SALES / SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES:
- Engage with prospective customers via both inbound and outbound calls
- Respond to a high volume of inbound new business prospect calls, email inquiries and web leads driven from marketing initiatives
- Proactively contact via outbound calling target prospects in support of sales
- Secure key customer information to identify qualified “sales ready” leads and prospective customers to be nurtured for future opportunities
- Qualify the prospect and set appointment
- Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers
- Comfortable with live call handling in a sales call center environment
- Represent company in a professional and ethical manner to customers, prospects, and colleagues
- Ability to achieve daily/weekly/month call volume minimum objectives
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE WRITER:
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.